Welcome

Sunday, May 15, 2011

About I am a 17 year old teenager who is from new orleans but I stay in corpus christi,tx and I need a job

I am a 17 year old teenager who is from new orleans but I stay in corpus christi,tx and I need a job.?
I am from new orleans,I love to sing,dance,writepoems,cook,clean,and model fashion trend.I always do hair ,but I want to get my liscense so that I can go to college tobe an beautician.I am smart,a straight A student who goes to roy miller high school and I am a sophmore with one junior class.I am lovable, good to hang around with, sweet, respectable, responsible, and ready to work hard.
Performing Arts - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check out craigslist or your local newspaper.
2 :
Call Texas Employment Hotline 800-832-2829, or Texas Workforce Commision 512-340-4300 They'll get you started!
Read more other entries :